Remembering our past helps us build our future.
The 1924 Society recognizes individuals who have generously remembered United Way
of the Capital Area in their estate plans. Through your planned gift, you can leave a lasting legacy and be a permanent partner of United Way in caring for the future of our community.
Ways you can
leave a lasting legacy:
- Leave a gift in your Will for the charitable organizations that made a difference in your life.
- Leave a specific dollar amount or a percentage of the assets in your Will to
- Consider using assets for your charitable gift.
- Name United Way as the beneficiary of your IRA or pension plan.
- Purchase a new life insurance policy naming
United Way as the beneficiary.
- Name your favorite charity as the beneficiary of an existing life insurance policy.
- Remember deceased loved
ones with memorial gifts to United Way.
- Encourage family members and friends to leave gifts to
United Way in their Wills.
- Ask your financial advisor to include charitable giving as part of their counsel to other clients.
additional information on planned gifts to United Way of the
please contact Brooke Penders, development consultant,
at (860) 493-6849 or email@example.com.